|In order to help you get the most from your sex toy, here are a few simple guidelines for care which we recommend you follow.
· Before inserting a toy anywhere in your body make sure that it is absolutely clean
· Wash your toy before and after use with anti-bacterial toy cleaner or wipes or a damp clean cloth.
· Never use on areas which are swollen, cut or inflamed.
· Never use your toy from anus to vagina or anus to penis.
· Never use a different toy, or cover your toy with a condom.
· Never use a toy not designed for the purpose.
· Never use any toy that is NOT waterproof in the shower or bath.
· Do not allow water into the battery compartment of ANY toy.
· Always make sure your waterproof toy is TIGHTLY closed before immersing in liquid.
· Remove batteries when toy is not in use.
· To ensure maximum lifespan of your toy, we recommend the use of EXTRA HEAVY DUTY batteries. Alternatively if extra heavy duty batteries fail to work we suggest trying ALKALINE batteries.
· Always use rubber compatible lubricant with your sex toy. Oil and Vaseline ARE NOT COMPATIBLE and can cause damage to latex based materials including condoms. Water based lubes or Silicone based lubes are recommended for maximum pleasure.
· Toys made of Cyberskin, Fanta Flesh, UR3 or similar lifelike materials require the use of Refresh powder to ensure they maintain their lifelike texture and to avoid material damage whilst in storage. After washing your product with an anti-bacterial toy cleaner, pat dry and allow the product to air dry completely. Then sprinkle with Refresh powder, or corn-starch/corn-flour, and gently rub into the material ensuring all surfaces are coated.
· Always store sex toys made from jelly or lifelike materials separately from each other and from latex rubber toys, as to remain in contact with them can cause colours to bleed, and deterioration of the material.